What to expect when you visit us?
First consultation (30 minutes)
Initially a detailed case history will be required including details of the presenting complaint, previous injuries and current medication (bringing a list of your current medications would be extremely useful).
Following the case history a thorough examination will be carried out to ascertain the cause of pain and any other relevant musculoskeletal issues. You will be required to undress down to your underwear. A chaperone is available on request.
After approximately 25 minutes the treatment will begin. This may involve soft tissue massage to relax muscles, deep tissue massage, mobilisation of joints and manipulation of joints.
Subsequent treatments (30 minutes)
A brief review (a few minutes) will take place at the beginning of the treatment to assess any change in symptoms/pain. The remaining time will be spent on treatment.
If you suffer from...
- Back & neck pain
- Upper & lower limb injuries
- Shoulder, rib & jaw injuries
- Sciatic and other nerve pain
- Arthritic pain
- Sports injuries
- Whiplash affected disorders
- Circulatory and digestive problems
- Muscular injuries and sprains
- Post-injury rehabilitation
- Acute / traumatic injuries
- Stress & anxiety
- Gait biomechanics & orthotics